There’s no question that the arrival of COVID-19 on the scene earlier this year has changed our lives. What many of us hoped was simply an inconvenient interruption of normal life has now turned into a prolonged change that doesn’t seem to be going away anytime soon.
Commercial real estate properties and their tenants have certainly not been exempt from the effects of COVID-19. At the beginning of the pandemic, many offices emptied as employees were mandated to work from home. Now, however, their employers are realizing that working remotely is not a permanent solution and a commercial office space will still be needed in a post-COVID world.
5 ways TXRE is safeguarding your health
Whether your company has employees still working remotely, or everyone is back to the office, we want you to know that we will support you every step of the way. Here are some of the ways that we are supporting the health of our current tenants, our own staff, and prospective tenants:
- Phone consultations: Whether you’re an existing tenant or a prospective one, we are happy to meet online or by phone to answer any questions you may have. Additionally, if you are looking for a new commercial location and prefer to limit face-to-face interactions, we may be able to provide a virtual tour of the building you are interested in.
- Professional cleaning and disinfecting: Many of our properties provide onsite janitorial services. Our staff is fully trained in the CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting a commercial facility. If your business requires additional cleaning services beyond those that are included with your lease, please let us know.
- Social distancing and personal protective equipment: Our onsite property engineers and any outside vendors wear face masks, gloves, and other personal protective equipment as needed when completing repairs and services. Additionally, arrangements can be made to provide service when your office is closed to ensure adherence to social distancing guidelines.
- Construction management services: We know that COVID-19 has changed how many of us interact on a daily basis. If new guidelines have presented a challenge for workflow in your existing office space, please let us know. We have a construction management team that can renovate spaces to fully meet your needs. We look forward to helping you find the perfect solution to keep your business running smoothly and with everyone’s health in mind.
- Technology solutions: If your company still has employees working remotely in order to protect everyone’s health, we know that technology is a critical piece of that puzzle. Our buildings are serviced by L33t Tech, our white glove technology concierge. If you have a technology need, they can meet it! Just let us know how we can help.
We’re here for you during COVID-19 and beyond
At TXRE, we’ve always believed in helping our tenants get the most out of their commercial real estate space. Now, it’s even more important than ever. Simply contact us if you need help solving any challenge, large or small. Whether you’re a seasoned TXRE tenant or a brand new one, we’ve got your back … pandemic or not!