Get a FREE
Because a multi-year office lease is a big investment, it’s important to know these answers before you sign:
- Are you getting a good deal on your lease space?
- What sort of rental rates and occupancy costs am I looking at when my lease expires?
- Will I pay too much rent each month for what I am getting?
- Is this a Landlord market or a Tenant market?
- What are the current occupancy and rental rate trends in my area?
A submarket report can help answer these questions and many more. If you do not have the actual statistics, you are just guessing and hoping you receive a fair deal.