Centre at Brookhollow
- Numerous restaurants nearby including The Rock Pizza, Saltgrass Steak House, Dickey’s BBQ, Bostons Gourmet Pizza, Mercury Chop House
- Hotels within walking distance – Arlington Hilton, Hawthorn Suites, Candlewood Suites, Arlington Wingate by Wyndham
- World-Class Entertainment – Six Flags over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Rangers Ballpark Arlington
Property Address: 2261 Brookhollow Plaza Dr
Arlington, TX 76006
Property Type: Multi-Tenant Office
Asset Class: A
Building Size: 48,500
Typical Floor Size: 15,000
- Abundant parking for tenants and visiting clients.
- Temperature controlled office space allows for individual control of space.
- Renovated restrooms and corridors add to professional environment and impression.
- Locally managed office building with seamless response and resolution
Description of Office Space
for Rent in Arlington
The Centre at Brookhollow is a prominently located meticulously maintained three-story professional office building with beautiful landscaping and abundant parking. The property offers a clean, friendly, and professional office environment, with flexible floor plans. Office suites come equipped with WiSEisp Wi-Fi Smart Building connectivity. Superior access on and off Hwy 360 and Interstate 30 via Lamar Blvd. make this property easily accessible from Dallas or Fort Worth CBD’s.
The building is Located 10 Minutes to DFW Airport. Numerous Nearby Restaurants, Including Cacharel, Saltgrass Steak House, Dickey’s BBQ, Boston’s Gourmet Pizza, and Trail Dust Steak House. In Close Proximity to the Arlington Entertainment district nearby Texas Live!, Cowboys Stadium, Globe Life Field. Easy access to Highway 360 and I-30.
TXRE Properties, LLC
Kolby Dickerson joined TXRE Properties in 2015 as Leasing Director and now serves as Vice President.
In his eight years at TXRE Properties, he has been integral to the growth of the portfolio that now encompasses over seven and a half million square feet throughout DFW. He has been the top producer at TXRE Properties during his tenure and continually works with the rest of the team to ensure year-over-year growth for all aspects of TXRE Properties. Kolby attended Texas Tech University and graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance with a concentration in Real Estate.