Centre at Brookhollow
- Numerous restaurants nearby including The Rock Pizza, Saltgrass Steak House, Dickey’s BBQ, Bostons Gourmet Pizza, Mercury Chop House
- Hotels within walking distance – Arlington Hilton, Hawthorn Suites, Candlewood Suites, Arlington Wingate by Wyndham
- World-Class Entertainment – Six Flags over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Rangers Ballpark Arlington
Property Address: 2261 Brookhollow Plaza Dr
Arlington, TX 76006
Property Type: Multi-Tenant Office
Asset Class: A
Building Size: 48,500
Typical Floor Size: 15,000
- Abundant parking for tenants and visiting clients.
- Temperature controlled office space allows for individual control of space.
- Renovated restrooms and corridors add to professional environment and impression.
- Locally managed office building with seamless response and resolution
Description of Office Space
for Rent in Arlington
The Centre at Brookhollow is a prominently located meticulously maintained three-story professional office building with beautiful landscaping and abundant parking. The property offers a clean, friendly, and professional office environment, with flexible floor plans. Superior access on and off Hwy 360 and Interstate 30 via Lamar Blvd. make this property easily accessible from Dallas or Fort Worth CBD’s.
The building is Located 10 Minutes to DFW Airport. Numerous Nearby Restaurants, Including Cacharel, Saltgrass Steak House, Dickey’s BBQ, Boston’s Gourmet Pizza, and Trail Dust Steak House. In Close Proximity to the Arlington Entertainment district nearby Texas Live!, Cowboys Stadium, Globe Life Field. Easy access to Highway 360 and I-30.
TXRE Properties, LLC
Cole Moreano is known for his ability to genuinely listen to his clients and understand their needs - and is probably why he is the lead agent in Tarrant County for TXRE. Cole’s love of real estate started when he was just 18 and began flipping college homes in Lawrence, Texas. He went on to double major in Finance and Management from the University of Arkansas, Sam Walton College of Business. His education, combined with his experience, gives him the ability to solve even the most complex real estate problems. His knowledge of sales, real estate investment, and commercial properties have made him an invaluable team member of TXRE Properties and an invaluable asset to his clients. When he’s not handling commercial real estate, Cole enjoys relaxing by the water, fishing, and playing basketball.